Question: How do I fix my messenger on my Android?
Why doesn’t Messenger work on Android?
Open the application menu. Select All apps. Find Messenger in the app list and tap on the option that says Force stop. Once done, go back to the home screen and try opening Facebook Messenger again, and the problem should be fixed.
How do I fix Facebook Messenger on Android?
If you can’t update your Android Messenger app, try some of these suggestions: Delete data to make more space on your phone. Uninstall and reinstall your Messenger app from the Google Play Store. Update your Google Play Store application.
Why would my Messenger stop working?
Clear cache and data of Messenger app
Open Settings and navigate to “Installed Applications”. Now find the “Messenger App” in the list of all app tabs. Click on the messaging app and then tap on “Clear cache and clear data.” Go back to the home screen and “Restart your phone.”
How do I fix my Messenger app?
How to fix messaging on your Android phone
- Go to the home screen and then touch the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap the Applications selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it.
- Then tap the Storage selection.
- You should see two options at the bottom: Clear data and Clear cache.
Where are the Messenger settings?
You can learn how to change Facebook Messenger settings by following a few steps.
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Touch the “Settings” option.
- Touch the “Alerts” item to set the alerts as “On” or “Off”.
Why are my Messenger messages failing?
Some reasons you can’t send messages: You sent a lot of messages recently. Your posts go against the Facebook Community Standards. Problems with your application, phone or Internet.
Can you text but not receive Android?
Update your favorite texting app. Updates often fix obscure issues or bugs that can prevent your text messages from being delivered. Clear the cache of the text app. Then restart the phone and restart the app.
How do I fix Messenger without an internet connection?
Waiting for network: fix Facebook Messenger not connecting
- Solution 1. Force stop Facebook Messenger.
- Solution 2. Clear cache and data on Android.
- Solution 3. Check Network.
- Solution 4. Reset the network settings.
- Solution 5. Software update.
- Solution 6. Reinstall Messenger.
- Tip. Make a backup of your Messenger.
How do I reset my messages settings on my Samsung?
Follow these steps to reset SMS settings to default on Android:
- Open messages.
- Choose Settings.
- Reset all settings to factory default.
- Restart your device.
How do I fix my Messenger video call?
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap on General Management.
- Go to Reset.
- Select Reset network settings.
- Confirm Reset Settings.
- Enter PIN code / password / fingerprint / pattern.
- Touch Reset Settings again to confirm.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about Question: How do I fix my messenger on my Android?. Did you find it helpful? What questions do you still have? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#Question #fix #messenger #Android