How do I unblock websites on Android without VPN?
It works in almost all cases. There are several sites like Bitly, TinyURL or goo.gl that shorten the URL for free. Just copy the address of the site you want to unblock and paste it into the space provided by those sites.
How do I unblock a website on my phone?
The site will use the permissions that you set instead of the default settings.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- Go to a website.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More info. Permissions
- To make a change, touch a setting. To clear the settings, tap Reset permissions.
How can I open blocked sites on Android?
Proxy Browser is another way that allows you to unblock your smartphone content and here are the two best proxy browsers for your Android smartphone.
- Private browser: proxy browser. …
- Proxynel: Unblock Websites Free VPN Proxy Browser. …
- Turbo VPN Private Browser for iOS. …
- TunnelBear. …
- Turbo VPN.
How can I access blocked websites without VPN?
Get a proxy application – Applications such as Autoproxy or Orbot: Proxy with Tor encrypts your connection and helps you access blocked websites through a network of servers, without revealing your real IP address. Sort of like a VPN, but worse, without any of the security and privacy features.
How do I block websites on my Android without an app?
How are certain websites blocked in Google Chrome?
- Go to Policies Google Administrative Templates. Google Chrome.
- Enable Block access to a list of URLs.
- Add the URLs you want to block.
- Enable Allows access to a list of URLs.
- Add the URLs that you want users to access.
- Deploy the update for your users.
How do I unlock my data?
Unlock a device
- Log in to your Google admin console. Login with your administrator account (it does not end with @ gmail.com).
- On the home page of the management console, go to Devices.
- Choose an option: To unlock Android, iOS, and Google Sync devices, click Mobile devices. …
- Point to the device in the list and click Unlock Device.
How do I bypass Internet restrictions on Android?
These are the best ways to avoid blocked sites.
- Use a VPN. The most popular way to access blocked Internet sites is to use a high-quality paid virtual private network (VPN). …
- Use smart DNS. …
- Use a free proxy. …
- Use the IP address of a site. …
- Use Tor.
How do I unblock a site in Chrome?
How to unblock a website on Google Chrome Desktop using the VPN app?
- First, you need to head to the Google Chrome browser on your desktop.
- Now, look for the Touch VPN extension.
- Add the extension to your browser.
- Launch the VPN extension once it has been successfully added to the browser.
Can a VPN unblock sites?
1. Unblock websites using a VPN (Virtual Private Network)… That’s not all, since a VPN hides your fingerprints and also encrypts your Internet traffic (thus ensuring that no network administrator or ISP can see it), you can also help you unblock websites at work or school, and bypass government censorship as well.
How do I bypass a blocked VPN?
Ways to bypass a blocked VPN
- Use proxy websites – If your network blocks the VPN and you need to connect, then you can use proxy websites. …
- Change your DNS: DNS is like the Internet phone book. …
- Try Other VPNs and Try Before You Buy – We know that in some places, using VPN is impossible.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about How do I unblock websites on Android without VPN?. Did you find it helpful? What questions do you still have? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#unblock #websites #Android #VPN