Question: How do I completely remove PHP from Ubuntu?
How do I uninstall PHP completely?
Uninstall php 7 on ubuntu 18.04
- try: sudo apt-get purge php7. * – catcon. Sept. 22, 2019, 3:01 a.m.
- It may have been installed manually (via make, make install) and thus not registered with apt (looking at the output of which php might give some clues). – Emil Vatai. Sept. 22, 2019, 3:10 a.m.
How do I completely remove PHP from Linux?
Code response “remove debian version of php”
- $ sudo apt-get purge php7. *
- $ sudo apt-get autoclean.
- $ sudo apt-get autoremove.
How do I completely remove PHP 7 from Ubuntu?
- All packages were installed and I have verified the day that PHP-v was fine. Power off the system today, I just checked that php7 cannot start services so maybe it is the different problem. – …
- $ sudo ppa-purge ppa: ondrej / php-7.0 sudo: ppa-purge: command not found – Ramesh Chand Jan 4, 2016 at 8:57 am.
- Updated answer. –
How do I remove old versions of PHP?
Remove old versions of PHP
With the new PHP 7.3 installed, you can remove your older versions of PHP if you wish. apt purge php7. two php7. 2-common # Change 7.2 with the current version you have.
How do I remove a PHP from a URL?
How to remove. php from the URL in Apache / WordPress
- Open the htaccess file. Open terminal and run the following command to open. htaccess file. …
- Remove . php url extension. …
- Restart the Apache web server. Restart the Apache server with the following command $ sudo systemctl restart httpd.
How do I uninstall and reinstall PHP?
Method 1: Uninstall PHP for Windows through Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- B. Find PHP for Windows in the list, click on it, and then click Uninstall to start the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the PHP for Windows installation folder.
- B. Search for uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- C. …
- a. …
- B. …
How do I uninstall PHP from Windows?
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open system.
- Click Advanced system settings on the left.
- Click Environment Variables in the lower right.
- Find the “PATH” line in the “System Variables” box (lower half)
- Click this line and click Edit.
- Look for the line ending in “php”
- Highlight and delete this line.
What is my current version of PHP Ubuntu?
Checking and printing the version of PHP installed on your Linux and Unix server
- Open the terminal prompt, and then type the following commands.
- Login to the server using the ssh command. …
- View the PHP version, run: php –version OR php-cgi –version.
- To print the PHP 7 version, type: php7 –version OR php7-cgi –version.
What is the current version of PHP?
|Designed by||Rasmus Lerdorf|
|Developer||The PHP development team, Zend Technologies|
|Appeared for the first time||June 8, 1995|
|Stable launch||8.0.9 / July 29, 2021|
How do I install PHP?
How to install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You will need the PHP installer for Windows. …
- Step 2: extract the files. …
- Step 3: configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C: php to path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: test a PHP file.
How to uninstall xampp Linux?
Remove Xampp from Linux (Ubuntu)
- > sudo / opt / lampp / uninstall.
- Alternatively> sudo -i cd / opt / lampp ./uninstall.
- > sudo rm -r / opt / lampp.
How do I completely remove apache2 from Ubuntu?
- First stop the apache2 service if it is running with: sudo service apache2 stop.
- Now remove and clean all packages from apache2 with: sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2.2-bin apache2-common // or sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2-bin apache2.2-common.
How do I update PHP on Windows?
Writes “PHP”In the search window at the top right of the web platform installer. Select the version of PHP you want to install and click “Add” and “Install”. Make sure to select 64-bit or 32-bit, depending on your server environment. You have now successfully updated your PHP installation.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about Question: How do I completely remove PHP from Ubuntu?. Did you find it helpful? What questions do you still have? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#Question #completely #remove #PHP #Ubuntu