Why can’t I sign into my Google account on my Android phone?
Why can’t I log into my Gmail account on my Android phone?
Tap on your account and make sure you’ve checked “Sync Gmail.” Clear your Gmail app data. Open the Settings application of your device -> Applications and notifications -> Application information -> Gmail -> Storage -> Clear data -> OK. Once you’re done with that, restart your device and see if that worked.
How do I log into my Google account on my Android phone?
To log in with your phone instead of a password, you need an Android phone with a screen lock.
- Go to your Google account.
- On the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Sign in to Google,” tap Use your phone to sign in. Set it up. …
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How do I fix the Google account sign-in problem?
How To Fix Google Account Login On Android Phone
- Swipe down from the top of your phone.
- In your notifications, select Account Action Required.
- Select Next.
- You will be prompted for your Google account password.
How do I fix Google login error on Android?
Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device (even if you have the latest version). Make sure you are using a Google account to log in. Try adding your Google account to your mobile device by following the instructions for Android devices.
How do I log into my Gmail account on my phone?
How to log into your Gmail account on a mobile device
- Download and open the Gmail app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the “Login” button at the bottom of the screen. …
- On the next page, tap “Google”.
- Touch “Continue” to allow Google to log into your account.
- Follow the steps to log in.
Why is my email not working on my Android?
If your Android’s email app just stops updating, it probably you have a problem with your internet access or your phone settings. If the app keeps crashing, you may have an overly restrictive task manager, or you may have encountered a bug that requires clearing the app cache and resetting your device.
How do I access my Google account from my phone?
Search, lock or erase remotely
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google account. If you have more than one phone, click on the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone receives a notification.
- On the map, you will get information about where the phone is. …
- Choose what you want to do.
How do I find my Google account on my phone?
Gmail for Android: view account address / username
- From a home screen, navigate: Applications icon> (Google)> Gmail. If not available, swipe up from the center of the screen, and then tap Gmail.
- From the Inbox, touch the Menu icon. (up to the left).
- Press Settings.
- View the address of the Gmail account (under General Settings).
How do I log into my Google account?
- On your computer, go to gmail.com.
- Enter the email or phone number and password for your Google account. If the information is already complete and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account.
What if Google can’t verify my account?
If you don’t have the option to verify that it is you, you can: Stay connected to your Google account on your Android phone for at least 7 days. Try again. … Add a recovery phone number to your Google account and wait at least 7 days.
Why did I log out of my Google account?
If Google keeps logging you out, here are some steps you can try: Make sure cookies are activated. Some antivirus or related software can delete your cookies. … Note: While deleting your cookies may solve the problem, it will also delete the saved settings for the sites you have visited.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about Why can’t I sign into my Google account on my Android phone?. Did you find it helpful? What questions do you still have? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#sign #Google #account #Android #phone